1. PS Nourishing Plumping Vitamin E Sheet Mask – penneys €1.50
These masks are amazing, they left my skin feeling hydrated and with a nice glow. I had zero irritation. They have alot of different types of sheet masks, there is one for every skin concern. You must try!
2. Essence Lipstick in shade 26 – most pharmacies and penneys €1.99
I have been using these lipsticks, especially this colour for years They are great for daily wear and work. They last well on lips and super cheap. I love this nude/mauve colour.
3. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – most pharmacies €13.99
I am hooked on this mascara, it makes my lashes seem SO long. Love love!
4. Rimmel Natural Bronzer is shade 026 Sun Kissed- most pharmacies €10.00
I have been using this bronzer since I was 12... It leaves a nice natural colour on the skin. Its great for day time wear.
5. PS Lip Liner in nude – penneys €1.50
This is a dupe for MAC's Whirl lip liner. Seriously they are so alike but this one is so much cheaper. I love it.
Let me know your favourite budget beauty products.